Friday, January 13, 2012

Barn Wood Headboard

I love my hairdresser Michael. We have been together for 7 years now. I get bored easily with my hair so I'm constantly changing colors and trying new things. He is an artist and a color genius and he's always down for whatever I want to do and he makes it look fabulous. Here are a few changes over the years. And please don't notice how much I've aged!








Current color!
This story is going somewhere....it's not really about my hair at all it's about Michael. Turns out he is not only creative when it comes to hair...he's also super crafty and into design. He built this headboard out of barn wood from his own barn for his assistant Joni's bedroom. He also painted the canvas'. It's hard to see in this picture but do you see the blue color on the side posts? Love!

1 comment: